Wanted: Part Time Staff for Japan Room Finder
We are looking for a new staff member who can start end of November/ beginning of December!
We are not just supporting foreigners in finding a new home but we are also trying to build a link between foreign residents and the local community by organizing and promoting various events (sport and cultural events) and by giving new and old residents a voice through our different blog projects.
Thus, your tasks will be manifold!
- Assisting and advising foreign (soon-to-be) residents in finding accommodation
- Marketing tasks such as taking care of our Social Media accounts, creating ads and content for our homepage, etc.
- Taking care of our blog and writing new blog articles
- Other office work that might appear
- English proficiency: native-level
- Japanese proficiency: above JLPT 3
- Working visa for 28 hours
- Experience in marketing
- Passion for writing about Japan-related topics
The job is a part-time job and we able able to create a flexible schedule for you that fits within our office time (Mon – Fri, 9:00 – 18:00). A person that can work in the afternoon is strongly preferred. Pay is 1,000 Yen per hour within the first three months (trial period). After three months, you will be paid 1,100 Yen per hour. Transportation cost will be paid separately.
The office is located in the beautiful district of Aoyama. Closest stations are Gaiemmae and Omotesando.
Interested? Then please send us your resume, motivation letter and any additional documents you might want to send us per e-mail to [email protected]
We are looking forward to your application 🙂