• 3月 22, 2018
Reception staff needed for an International Conference – 1 day job
You like wearing suits? Your E…
You like wearing suits? Your English is native (level) and you speak Japanese (conversational) ? Perfect!
We are looking for 2-3 English speakers (or native level) who would like to take part in an international conference for a one day job.
The conference is held by a Japanese Foundation. This is the 3rd edition of this conference, gathering CEOs, intellectuals and Politicians of the Lodging industry.
We are therefore looking for Receptionists who would like to join for this event.
- Date of the conference: May 15th (Tuesday)
- Time: 9:00-21:00
- Location:First Members’ Office Building of the House of Representatives, Tokyo, Chiyoda-ku,
- Access : Nagatacho station 5 min
- Job: Reception at an international conference
- Needed Skills : English (native level) Japanese (conversational ~), Friendly and Smiling personality
- Required to wear: Suits
- Compensation:12,500 JPY (including transportation cost)
- Payment method: cash payment on the day after work
- Number of people needed: 1
- Application deadline: April 30th.
- Application process: Please send us an email with your C.V. with a picture at [email protected]
Looking forward to your application!
Basic Japanese vocabulary to order at a restaurant
Many, if not all, tour…
• 4月 3, 2023